Thursday 15 December 2016

All tangled up - Cat with holiday lights


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik een kaartje met de afbeelding All tangled up - Cat with holiday lights van Gsd-stamps. Ik heb deze afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Cross stitch circle stax die-namics van My favorite things. Ik heb de kerstlampjes gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen en daarna heb ik glossy accents op de lampjes aangebracht. Op een witte kaart heb ik rood streepjespapier geplakt dat ik heb uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 van Crealies. Het komt uit een Paperpad van de Action. Ik heb hierop 2 strips groen karton geplakt waar ik stiklijntjes op heb getekend met een witte gelpen. Ik heb er ook nog wit borduurgaren omheen gebonden. Met de banner pons van stampin up heb ik een banner uit groen karton geponst en hierop heb ik nog een stiklijntje getekend en daarna heb ik er een witte knoop op geplakt. De tekst is binnenin de kaart gestempeld. 


Goodmorning, today I am posting a card with the image All tangled up - Cat with holiday lights from Gsd-stamps. I have coloured this image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have used the Cross stitch circle stax die-namics from My favorite things to cut the image out. I coloured the christmas lights with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen and then I applied glossy accents on them. On a white card I adhered a square that I cut with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies from red striped design paper from a Paperpad from Action (A dutch store). I adhered also 2 strips of green cardstock on which I have drawn faux stitching with a white gelpen. I also wrapped white embroodery thread around it. I punched a little banner from green cardstock with the banner punch from Stampin up. I added more faux stitching and then I adhered a white button on it. 


STAMP: All tangled up - Cat with holiday lights from Gsd-stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and green cs, Paperpad from Action
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies, Cross stitch circle stax die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, glossy accents, white embroidery thread, white gelpen, Banner punch from Stampin up, white button

8 comments:

  1. Super cute and so gorgeous.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and cute image, thanks for sharing in our first challenge at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love the kitty image! So cute and the lovely bright papers too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is delightful - a gorgeous card and excellent colouring :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and sweet character, thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties Challenge, Merry Christmas and cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Truly beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous, such a sweet image - I can imagine my cat, Charlie, getting himself into a very similar pickle!

    thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties for our very first challenge, come back soon

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails